
I can't believe it has been 2 years. well almost. it will be two years in a few hours. We were married November 24th, at 9:15 am in the bountiful temple. It seems like it was just yesterday yet I can't remember life without Roeun. We have gone through so much together. we have had trials and joys. during the last two years we have been blessed with our wonderful son Atticus.

He has brought so much joy to our lives. He is a wild busy baby. He is always happy, and he brings out the best in both of us. Roeun is such a good father to Atticus. He couldn't be a better role model. Atticus loves his dad so much and would spend all day playing with Roeun if he could.
Today he did the cutest thing ever. Roeun had gone into the bathroom to take a shower before church. Atticus crawled after him a fast as he could. I followed to get Atticus so Roeun could take a shower. I grabbed him just as he was going into the bathroom. He looked at Roeun flailing his arms he screamed Da Da! It was so sweet. He really loves his dad. We have also had so many fun adventures together. We have gone backpacking, hiking, climbing, biking, camping, and exploring tog
ether.I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Last weekend we hiked Angels Landing with some friends from Washington. It was so much fun. We brought Atticus in his backpack. I don't have any pictures of the day yet. So I posted an old picture. This was last March I think
. So in the end I just want to thank Roeun for giving me the best years of my life. You are my best friend. My on
e true love. We are perfect for each other in every way. You have given my the most wonderful and perfect son.I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you. I look forward to many more adventures together. I love you Roeun!!
Happy Anniversary.


No comments:
Post a Comment