Monday, September 1, 2008

Nap Time

I have decided to write something since I have not written in quite some time. School has started and once again life seems back to normal. While summer was great it is kind of nice for a change in pace. with that comes Atticus' endless amounts of energy. Some days the boy drives me crazy. He loves his toys and playing so much he just would rather play than take naps. I don't know about other kids but he refused to nap. most days he will take about two short naps. and by short I mean about 10 min. So on those rare occasions when he takes a nap longer than 20 minuets I am in heaven.
Yesterday Roeun and I went to St. George and I got a new pair of running shoes. can I just say I am so excited for these shoes. I have made a goal to start running again. It will be nice to get out and just run again. I'm hoping to do some 5k's and a triathlon eventually.
I put these pictures of Atticus and some of his cousins. He really loved them and wanted to play with them even though he couldn't crawl when we were in washington.

No comments: