Atti did not like the wind at lake Powell. We were practically eating sand This was taken when he was 3 weeks old. He is so big now His snow suite is so cute I wish we could have used it more. Atticus is always so happy in the mornings.
Hooray for blogging! I am glad that you found ours because I had no idea you had a blog. Atti is about the cutest thing that has graced the planet. I love the story of you and him in the mothers lounge.....classic!
p.s. Next time you go to lake Powell, let me know! We live in Arizona and have been wanting to go out there. If you went, that would give us a good excuse to go!
Brook- I'm glad you found me! Now we can stay in touch. It is amazing how many people you can contact from blogging! You have a cute litle family and your baby is darling!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! Your little boy is so cute. Did you go to our 5 year reuinion? Not me! Anyway, I'm glad I have found you and we can stay in touch!
our wonderful family began November 24th, 2006 When Roeun and I were married. We were joined by our 6 lb 14 oz bundle of joy, son Atticus on March 12th, 2008. Life is Great!!!
Looking for an easy, funny DIY Halloween costume? Look no further than this
list of hilarious DIY costumes. Want even more costume inspiration? Enter
you...
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 comments:
Thanks for finding our blog! I love blog surfing. Atti is so fat, it's so cute! We're excited to see those cubby baby roles again this winter.
Hooray for blogging! I am glad that you found ours because I had no idea you had a blog. Atti is about the cutest thing that has graced the planet. I love the story of you and him in the mothers lounge.....classic!
p.s. Next time you go to lake Powell, let me know! We live in Arizona and have been wanting to go out there. If you went, that would give us a good excuse to go!
Brook- I'm glad you found me! Now we can stay in touch. It is amazing how many people you can contact from blogging! You have a cute litle family and your baby is darling!
atti is gettting so cute! he is gettign so ibg! korbin is almost walking... enjoy the immoble stage as long as possible!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! Your little boy is so cute. Did you go to our 5 year reuinion? Not me! Anyway, I'm glad I have found you and we can stay in touch!
Brook I'm glad you found me! I had no idea you were married and had such a cute baby! He is beautiful! How is everything going? I hope all is well!
Post a Comment